It is our great pleasure to invite you to the 5th European Congress for Bronchology and Interventional Pulmology (ECBIP), that will take place from
May 8 – 11, 2019 in the beautiful Dubrovnik, a medieval city in Croatia.
The 2019 ECBIP Programme will offer:
• An exciting programme of invited speaker lectures featuring some of the world’s leading experts in the field
• Meet the Professor sessions
• A high proportion of submitted abstracts selected for the oral programme
• Well-attended poster sessions with dedicated poster viewing time
• A busy poster and exhibition area with lunch included in the delegate fee
• Company-supported satellite symposia highlighting some of the latest developments in therapy and research
Last, but not least, EABIP will give you the opportunity to meet and exchange information with industry partners during sponsored sessions and the exhibition area.
Situated in South of Croatia, the city of Dubrovnik is easily accessible from every corner of the globe through the major European transportation hubs. The congress will be held in Hotel Lacroma, Valamar, a versatile, modern and spacious venue, perfect in size and location for ECBIP.
We look forward to welcoming you in Dubrovnik for another stimulating and rewarding EABIP Congress!